Camp Impeesa...."The Wolf that never sleeps".
Brant Area is proud of our Camp. Have a look at our camp through the pictures and descriptions below.
Camp Impessa is located just off the Brant County line in Oxford County.
- -5 km south of Ayr
- -3 km east of Drumbo
- -12 km north of Paris
Camp Physical Address: 827559 Township Rd 8, Blandford-Blenheim Township
The camp, which includes 3 large open play areas, has 52 acres of beautiful hardwood and pine trees.
Camping is available in the open or in the shaded areas. There are also 3 adirondacks available for camping. Two buildings, Beaver Lodge and Annikki Snow, have year round services.
Recreation: hiking area, obstacle course, volleyball area, baseball diamond, soccer, snowshoeing. Equipment is available upon request.
Points of interest in the area.
- Pinehurst Conservation Area - Swimming
- Grand River Trail system - hiking
- Brant Park Conseration Area - Swimming
- Dixon wilderness Area - nature, hiking
- City of Brantford, Paris & Area also has many points of interest